Skip to main content

I’m Right There! : A Letter We All Need to Receive

 



Dear,

You keep searching for me everywhere. But I’m right there, inside you.

Don’t go making things complicated just to see me. Simply close your eyes and I’m right there beside you.

I’m not a celebrity. You don’t need an appointment to meet me. I’m actually always free for you.

 

I’m not a prize to achieve.

I’m not a goal to accomplish.

I’m not a degree to attain.

I’m not a victory to conquer.

I’m not success to celebrate.

I’m just your childhood friend

 

Remember when our parents said, “It’s ok. Happens. Don’t take it to heart”? It was so encouraging when we came tenth in running race!

Remember how we got to eat Gulabjam after our final exam every year even we didn’t know the results?

Remember the summer holidays after exams when we used to play day and night, and came home to eat mom-made fresh and hot sabji-roti?

Remember how the sunrise added new colours in our friendship even our Shaktiman Group fought over who will take the batting first?

Remember the time when it was just you, me and little things?

Remember the days when happiness was simple? 




We were happy together… until you go looking for your new pals- Stress, Tension, Fear, Competition, and God knows who else. You started hanging out with them and not so often with me. Days passed and you then started to think that I don’t have time for you.

No Dear. I’m always here for you. You went too far from me. You just have to come back. Have faith in yourself my friend and make that comeback. Just close your eyes, try to feel my presence and you will find me in your heart. I won’t ask for your eyes’ attention. I just need that rhythmic heartbeat of yours. It makes me alive. It keeps me besides you.

Don’t reach out your hands to hold me. Embrace yourself and you will find me in your arms.

Don’t make a wish to a shooting star. I don’t live in the stars. I just live within you.

 

I hope this letter will become the reason for our reunion.

 

Yours only,

Peace

 

-Kayanpri







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

  Though he cried a little At least he cried a little   Maybe he caused some troubles But always gave the doubles   Dreamt of impossible Behaved unreasonable But with passion incomparable   The more he fight The more the delight The higher his dreams took flight   Fell, trampled over Tricked, tripped, but lost never   Always a believer Always a dreamer - Kayanpri 

सत्य

सत्य ... हा केवळ एक भास आहे . पटत नाही ना ? पण हेच सत्य   आहे . जगातलं शाश्वत किंवा त्रिकालाबाधित सत्य कोणतं , असं विचारलं तर त्याचं उत्तर कोणीही देऊ शकणार नाही . स्वतः काळही नाही . सत्य अबाधित असू शकत नाही . त्याला नेहमी अपवाद असतात जे त्याच्या अखंडपणाला बाधा आणत असतात . सत्य खरंच एक भास आहे . एखादी गोष्ट ‘ पूर्ण सत्य ’ आहे असे कुणी छातीठोकपणे सांगू शकेल का ? आपल्याला गोष्टी एकाच बाजूने दिसतात आणि मग त्याच आपण ‘ पूर्ण सत्य ’ मानून चालतो . सत्य नाण्याच्या दोन बाजूंसारखं दोन भागांत विभागलेलं असतं - एक , जे आपल्याला दिसतं ; दुसरं , जे त्यामागे असतं . म्हणजे जे आपल्याला माहीत झालेलं असतं ते ‘ अर्ध ’ सत्य असतं आणि तरीही लोक ‘ मला पूर्ण सत्य माहीत आहे ’  चा दावा करतात बिनधास्त . नाण्याच्या दोन्ही बाजू एकदम कधीच बघता येत नाहीत . एक बघावी तर दुसरीने पाठ फिरवलेली . हां , आरशासमोर उभे राहिलात तर एकाचवेळी दोन्ही बाजू बघता येतील . पण हे ही लक्षात ठेवायला हवं की त्या नाण्याबरोब

समांतर

  काचेअलीकडे बसलेले मी इमारतींच्या मागून डोकावणाऱ्या तुला बघत बसते आपली खूप ओळख आहे असं नाही पण तू अनोळखी तरी कुठे आहेस? वाढणाऱ्या वेगाबरोबर तुला बघण्याची वाढत जाणारी तीव्र ओढ आणि तुला जवळ घेण्याचा अनावर होत असलेला मोह इमारतींच्या खिडक्या लुकलुकत राहतात डोळ्यांसमोर नजरेतला तू मात्र हटत नाहीस धावणाऱ्या वेगाबरोबर श्वासांचा वाढता वेग आणि त्याच गतीने वाढणारी तुझ्याकडे झेपावण्याची ओढ मग खेळतोस तू खेळ लपाछपीचा मोठ्या इमारतींमागून तरळत राहते तुझी प्रतिमा डोळ्यांसमोर तुझ्यापेक्षा मग तुझ्या प्रतिमेसाठीची आसक्ती वाढत जाते आणि मग अस्वस्थ व्हायला लागतात एकेक अणुरेणू श्वासातले मंदावत जातो वेग आणि कानावर पडतात अनोळखी आवाज तितक्यात कुठूनशी चुकार रातराणी भिरकावून देते आपला गंध उघड्या काचेतून आत आणि मग अस्वस्थ श्वासांच्या लयीवर नाचत राहतो तो सुवास अंतरात दरवळत जातो, रोमारोमांत तरळत जातो मंद मंद मग डोळ्यांसमोर अवतरते तुझी प्रतिमा पण आता प्रतिमेपेक्षा तुझी ओढ अधिक आहे झाडांच्या मागे लपलेला तू अजून हवाहवासा वाटतोस श्वासांत भिनलेली मोहक रातराणी तुझ्या सहवासाची सय व