Skip to main content

Love Rain






I don’t know what’s in the air but life feels good.

The uneasiness was following me up from almost two days and I was restless. To heat up the bad, the sun has started boiling up the blood. I felt like my blood, sweat & tears are going in vain and keeping up with the run is really hard. The worries caught me a headache and things worsened up.

Today is Sunday. Technically a holiday. I woke up late and suddenly regretted it. Couldn’t find the reason though. Everything was going slow-mo. Nothing unusual but nothing interesting either. You know, it happens sometimes when you can’t find the reason behind something.

Today was the day.

And then it started raining. “Ah great! Rain!!” My headache screamed in agony. Don’t know why but I never liked the rain. Ever. Shut off my PC and headed towards the balcony. It was pouring outside. The wind was sprinkling the scenario on my face with those rain droplets like it was watering the dull flower. But it didn’t bother me as it always does. I didn’t move. I couldn’t. I didn’t want to. It was raining heavily and surprisingly, it wasn’t dark at all. The day seemed brighter than my eyesight.

I rushed to the kitchen (yeah, that came as a surprise too!) and made a cup of Chai. Grabbed the chair and I’m all set. Balcony, cool breezes, a cup of Chai and not-so-annoying-as-usual rain. What a combo!

I was sitting on the chair so light and bright. Took the first sip and swallowed my headache with it. Every sip was charging me up. I was on the halfway of enjoying the scene and I realized- I’m smiling. For no reason. I felt the sound of rain inside my body. I looked up. The rhythm was soothing me inside out. I could even feel the sparkling in my eyes.

I never enjoyed the rain. I now wonder why.  I could feel it. Inside me, I was losing myself to the scenario and it didn’t feel bad. It was attracting, exciting and relaxing. How can merely rain make this happen? I wonder.

I was falling… in love with that music of rain. Love Rain.

Just enjoying it. Loving it more.


Love is in the air

It lit up again my flair

“You’ve got work”, Oh, who care!

In love-rain, everything’s fair.

 

-Kayanpri


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

  Though he cried a little At least he cried a little   Maybe he caused some troubles But always gave the doubles   Dreamt of impossible Behaved unreasonable But with passion incomparable   The more he fight The more the delight The higher his dreams took flight   Fell, trampled over Tricked, tripped, but lost never   Always a believer Always a dreamer - Kayanpri 

सत्य

सत्य ... हा केवळ एक भास आहे . पटत नाही ना ? पण हेच सत्य   आहे . जगातलं शाश्वत किंवा त्रिकालाबाधित सत्य कोणतं , असं विचारलं तर त्याचं उत्तर कोणीही देऊ शकणार नाही . स्वतः काळही नाही . सत्य अबाधित असू शकत नाही . त्याला नेहमी अपवाद असतात जे त्याच्या अखंडपणाला बाधा आणत असतात . सत्य खरंच एक भास आहे . एखादी गोष्ट ‘ पूर्ण सत्य ’ आहे असे कुणी छातीठोकपणे सांगू शकेल का ? आपल्याला गोष्टी एकाच बाजूने दिसतात आणि मग त्याच आपण ‘ पूर्ण सत्य ’ मानून चालतो . सत्य नाण्याच्या दोन बाजूंसारखं दोन भागांत विभागलेलं असतं - एक , जे आपल्याला दिसतं ; दुसरं , जे त्यामागे असतं . म्हणजे जे आपल्याला माहीत झालेलं असतं ते ‘ अर्ध ’ सत्य असतं आणि तरीही लोक ‘ मला पूर्ण सत्य माहीत आहे ’  चा दावा करतात बिनधास्त . नाण्याच्या दोन्ही बाजू एकदम कधीच बघता येत नाहीत . एक बघावी तर दुसरीने पाठ फिरवलेली . हां , आरशासमोर उभे राहिलात तर एकाचवेळी दोन्ही बाजू बघता येतील . पण हे ही लक्षात ठेवायला हवं की त्या नाण्याबरोब

समांतर

  काचेअलीकडे बसलेले मी इमारतींच्या मागून डोकावणाऱ्या तुला बघत बसते आपली खूप ओळख आहे असं नाही पण तू अनोळखी तरी कुठे आहेस? वाढणाऱ्या वेगाबरोबर तुला बघण्याची वाढत जाणारी तीव्र ओढ आणि तुला जवळ घेण्याचा अनावर होत असलेला मोह इमारतींच्या खिडक्या लुकलुकत राहतात डोळ्यांसमोर नजरेतला तू मात्र हटत नाहीस धावणाऱ्या वेगाबरोबर श्वासांचा वाढता वेग आणि त्याच गतीने वाढणारी तुझ्याकडे झेपावण्याची ओढ मग खेळतोस तू खेळ लपाछपीचा मोठ्या इमारतींमागून तरळत राहते तुझी प्रतिमा डोळ्यांसमोर तुझ्यापेक्षा मग तुझ्या प्रतिमेसाठीची आसक्ती वाढत जाते आणि मग अस्वस्थ व्हायला लागतात एकेक अणुरेणू श्वासातले मंदावत जातो वेग आणि कानावर पडतात अनोळखी आवाज तितक्यात कुठूनशी चुकार रातराणी भिरकावून देते आपला गंध उघड्या काचेतून आत आणि मग अस्वस्थ श्वासांच्या लयीवर नाचत राहतो तो सुवास अंतरात दरवळत जातो, रोमारोमांत तरळत जातो मंद मंद मग डोळ्यांसमोर अवतरते तुझी प्रतिमा पण आता प्रतिमेपेक्षा तुझी ओढ अधिक आहे झाडांच्या मागे लपलेला तू अजून हवाहवासा वाटतोस श्वासांत भिनलेली मोहक रातराणी तुझ्या सहवासाची सय व